Home Forums BB Form Gematria & Numerology Hebrew-linguistics

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Numerically though it is interesting how things worked out in the English version. Interestingly the quote “I am” in reference to God is found 37 times in the Old testament. And similarly Jesus states 37 times in the New Testament, “I am he”. So one set of words adds up to 777, one set adds up to 888 and two sets add up to 999. We might ask why not simplify and come up with one workable system for all, but Gematria is about finding coded patterns, and therefore many patterns must be looked for and then interpreted in a given text. Patterns are not one-size-fits-all, thus the adoption of different methods to document different patterns. Atbash – Exchanges each letter with its opposite letter in the alphabet. Avgad – Replaces each letter with the next letter in the alphabet. Mispar Ne’elam – This method spells out the name of each letter without the letter itself included, and then adds the value of the resulting string. Mispar HaPerati Method – Each letter value is the square of its standard method value. Our weekly email is chockful of interesting and relevant insights into Jewish history, food, philosophy, current events, holidays and more… According to the Talmud, it takes 40 days for an embryo to be formed in its mother’s womb. If you loved this information and you would certainly such as to receive even more facts pertaining to web page kindly browse through our own webpage. Moses was on Mt. Sinai for 40 days and came down with the stone tablets. The Jews arrived at Mt. Sinai as a nation of Egyptian slaves, but after 40 days they were transformed into God’s nation. So how can one ever know when it is real and meaningful and when it is coincidence. How, I would love to learn and understanding if an explanation can be given to me. I haven’t asked anyone this yet (except someone who didn’t really know), so I am eager for an answer. I have been interested in the subject of Gematria for some time, and have found many very interesting matches.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Gematria & Numerology Hebrew-linguistics
Your information: