Home Forums BB Form Alpha-Gematria ABRAHAMIC CODE 115 754

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Some Hasidic communities that are steeped in the study of kabbalistic literature believe that the Torah, as read through the lens of gematria, contains clues to current events. The English Ordinal Gematria is simply using the formal alphabets against increasing numbers of counting . We are using the simple increasing order counting for the English ordinal Gematria. The main focus of the Kabbalistic use of gematria is on the name of God. The tetragrammaton, or the Hebrew name of God in four letters, YHWH, was the original focus of gematria. Leeds has applied his cipher of the English alphabet to the tetragrammaton and believes there is something there. An example of gematria is the word Hebrew word chai (חי), which means alive. Using gematria, it can be uncovered that the word chai has a numerical value of 18 in the Mispar Gadol variation. Because of the numerical value of the word in gematria, 18 has become a lucky number for many Jewish people. The four ciphers above are referred to as the “Four Base Ciphers” of the English language. If you adored this article therefore you would like to receive more info with regards to web site; L.Iv.Eli.Ne.S.Swxzu%40Hu.Feng.Ku.Angn.I.Ub.I…U.K37@Cgi.Members.Interq.Or.jp, kindly visit our own web site. You will notice that the majority of your examinations and deciphering will have the highest accuracy and meaning when you stick to these four ciphers. Deriving numbers from letters can be very insightful when seeking the fullest understanding of topics. One premise that each person should have before fully exploring Gematria is the complete understanding of the numbers 1 through 9. Once the true understanding of those numbers is gained, your world can be unlocked…with Gematria. I’m sure the Codes debate will rage for many years, probably until the Messiah comes. In the meantime, for further research you can read the works of Doron Witztum, the leading codes researcher, whose first book in Hebrew is entitled Meimad HaNosaf (The Extra Dimension).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Alpha-Gematria ABRAHAMIC CODE 115 754
Your information: