Home Forums BB Form AccuWeb Hosting VS Infinity Free compare differences & reviews?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

If you use the help desk for the few issues you do have they are attended professionally. My bottom line is this- as long as I have sites I will never leave Accuweb. Their cheapest Windows VPS plan starts at just $7.99 USD a Month. With their Windows VPS, you can have pre-installed MSSQL server, MySQL server, control panel (WebsitePanel, SolidCP, Plesk), SmarterTools licensed products worth $800 completely free. You will have dedicated IP address with all plans to access your VPS remotely. If you cherished this article and you simply would like to get more info regarding site please visit the web-page. As far as data security is concerned, their all VPS plans include weekly complimentary backup and daily CDP backup is available as an add-on service. Their most of the plans include complimentary backup and daily CDP backup is always available as an add-on with VPS and Dedicated Server plans. If you are looking for a self-managed service or fully managed service, you are at the right place. With their fully managed support, they do provide 2 hours of admin support and 24/7 monitoring of your server. Their average response time over the phone is 5 seconds, 7 seconds in chat and 11 minutes in the ticket. AccuWeb Hosting is one of the leading Web Hosting Service providers serving to their global clients since 15+ years. Accuwebhosting is headquartered in the US, providing servers in USA, Canada, France, Australia, Singapore, and India. They provide Ultra Fast Shared Web Hosting, Cheap VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Performant Dedicated Server and much more. AccuWeb Hosting is the right choice for those, who are looking for most scalable servers and super speedy support. Of course, the level of support is not the same in different plans. In basic plans, you probably don’t get as much support as in more advanced plans.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: AccuWeb Hosting VS Infinity Free compare differences & reviews?
Your information: